Welcome to our website. This Site is maintained as a service to our members. By using this Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of http://www.ccul.org and http://members.ccul.org (collectively, the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the California Credit Union League upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at http://www.ccul.org. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of the California Credit Union League or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
5. Trademarks. California Credit Union League, California League Services Corporation, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. The California Credit Union League grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You agree not to upload any virus, Trojan horse, or other harmful program or code. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the California Credit Union League and the California Credit Union League may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the California Credit Union League and its employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CALIFORNIA CREDIT UNION LEAGUE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY COMPLIANCE-RELATED INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE CALIFORNIA CREDIT UNION LEAGUE, OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, THE CONTENT, ANY THIRD PARTY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, VIRUS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Carol Payne, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 2855 E. Guasti Road, Suite 600, Ontario, CA 91761
By Phone: 909-212-6040
email Carol Payne
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the California Credit Union League or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. The California Credit Union League may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Contact Information. HOW TO CONTACT US:
California Credit Union League
2855 E. Guasti Road, Suite 600
Ontario, CA 91761
email Carol Payne
By posting a comment, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
1. You agree to keep your comments relevant to the topic and respectful of others.
2. You agree to refrain from posting any material that:
(a) Contains knowingly false, misleading or defamatory statements;
(b) Is abusive, offensive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, or prejudiced, or advocates same;
(c) Contains obscene language or content, or references to adult content;
(d) Contains SPAM or unwanted commercial solicitations;
(e) Is confidential or sensitive;
(f) Violates any applicable laws or regulations;
(g) Infringes on the legal rights of other persons or entities including, but not limited to, the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others; or
(h) Contains HTML tags or special characters including [&*#()!@$].
3. You are solely responsible for the materials you post here. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the California Credit Union League, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees, and agents with respect to any claims based upon the transmission of your messages.
5. The California Credit Union League is not responsible for the comments posted or the content of any message, and does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted. The comments express the views of the author of the message and do not reflect the opinions of this Site’s administrators or official contributors.