2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Site, or that you give us in any other way. This may include personally identifiable information such as your name, credit union affiliation, street address, email address, telephone number, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This Site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our Site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. "Do Not Track" Policy. Our service uses the following tracking methods: Local log files from our server and Google Analytics. We comply with "do not track" settings.
4. Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities on our website. We do, however, use third party tracking tools, as mentioned above.
5. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for providing services you request and administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, industry announcements, new services, or special offers. Information is stored for a period of one calendar year.
6. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
7. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We may share information we collect with our subsidiaries and affiliates, including the California League Services Corporation, CUNA, and PolicyWorks, with whom we collaborate in order to provide certain products and services. We will not sell or disclose any personally identifiable information to any outside third party without first receiving that user's permission or unless required by law.
8. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
9. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
10. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to or modify all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to Carol Payne, VP of Communications & Marketing or by calling 909-212-6046.