Take your training budget further with a Power Learner Passport, and get unlimited hours of convenient, webinar training sessions for as little as $25 per full-time employee!
Power Learner Passport provides your associates with the following amazing benefits:
- Online testing and certificates
- Unlimited connections to more than 70 live webinars
- Unlimited access to more than 90 eTrain archived webinars per year
- $50 discount on all one-day seminar registrations
- Convenient, just-in-time training for executives, managers, board of directors, and for every department in your credit union—all for one extremely reasonable subscription fee
- Tremendous value for your training dollar. The more you train, the more you save over the regular cost of $195 per webinar
Here's how the Power Learner Passport works: Your credit union pays one subscription fee per calendar year. Subscription fees range from $650-$3,950 based on your number of full-time employees (according to the most recent 5300 report data).
Please note: Your credit union must be a member of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues to qualify for Power Learner Passport.
Don't let a year of educational savings pass you by! For more information, contact: