With this six-section eTrain Anytime video, great training is just a click away!
Perfect for new and experienced, frontline and back office staff, this training was created just for credit unions. Each section comes in a convenient digital format that can be viewed again and again to fit your credit union’s training needs and schedule. You’ll love the built-in activities and discussion opportunities.
Created and presented especially for credit unions by credit union expert Dr. Brandi Stankovic, this video training is a powerful resource for new employee orientation and for teaching new skills to experienced staff.
Click here to register for this exciting program!
Preview the series below to know more about all six sections in this exciting video series.
Register for any of these six sections, or the entire training set and save!
Section 1: Credit Union Difference
Length: 20 minutes
- Credit union motto and philosophy
- The history of credit unions
- Differences between credit unions and banks
- The credit union system, from local to international
Section 2: Member Service
Length: 62 minutes
- Importance of teamwork
- The credit union tradition of hallmark service
- Elements of service excellence
- Communication strategies for service success
Section 3: Sales I
Length: 70 minutes
- Using open- and closed-ended questions to determine member needs
- How your appearance makes a difference in sales success
- Ways to develop a good rapport and build trust
- The keys to effective listening and communication
Section 4: Sales II
Length: 68 minutes
- Identifying and resolving member objections
- The importance of product knowledge in the sales process
- The difference between product features and benefits
- How your members benefit when you cross sell
- Different ways to “ask for the business” and close the sale
Section 5: Teller Skills
Length: 43 minutes
- Importance of member identification
- Tips for identifying and dealing with counterfeit bills
- Procedures for handling cash
- Types and features of negotiable instruments
- Spotting fraudulent checks and check kiting
Section 6: Robbery & Security
Length: 57 minutes
- What to do before, during, and after a robbery
- Security measures: deterrence, detection, and follow through
- Opening and closing procedures
- Workplace violence procedures
Pricing: As low as $139 per section with your Power Learner Passport webinar subscription! Get the six-section set and save!
|Non Power Learner
To view this video training, you will need: Windows Media Player
Meet the presenter, Brandi Stankovic: Brandi Stankovic is an organizational change expert and motivational speaker with a creative, people-centric, and results-driven approach to problem solving and planning. She has more than 15 years of experience in providing solutions for clients, including award-winning education, strategic planning, leadership transition and human capital management.
Brandi is a senior partner of Mitchell Stankovic and Associates, a global strategic consulting firm. Brandi spends her time consulting with CEOs and their teams, writing books and articles related to leadership and organizational health, and speaking to audiences from across the globe.
Prior to MSA, Brandi worked as the Vice President of Marketing and Administration for Ventura County Credit Union, $500m southern California credit union, as well as the Director of Education at Harland.
Brandi is the Young Leaders vice chair for CMN Hospitals Credit Unions for Kids, the HRD Network Board consultant, World Council of Credit Union's Global Women Leadership Network sister society advisor USA, volunteer manager at Aid for AIDS Nevada, and a Development Educator CUDE and I-CUDE.
Brandi is also a professor of business at the College of Southern Nevada and is certified in teaching English as a foreign language. She received her Bachelors in Finance and Economics, Masters of Business Administration and Doctorate in Organizational Leadership.